Documentation for GWT Client 1.15.2

Matthias Streulens
Hello list,

the first time I see this script.

Happy to see my name, but, I have not received those mails in the past...

I'm trying to add 1.15.2 to the projects.csv file but the highest version I see for Client GWT is 1.16.0.

As I said in the past before, there is documentation for 1.15.1 but not build for 1.15.2.

Can someone look at this?
I asked Oliver before, but I think he has not find the time at this moment.

Kind regards,
Matthias

Re: Documentation for GWT Client 1.15.2

Oliver May
For the documentation to build, you need to commit 1.15.2 as version, and then let the script run, and then change it back to 1.16.0. Some hassle, but the only way to get the documentation fixed.

cheers,

Oliver

Hello list,

the first time I see this script.

Happy to see my name, but, I have not received those mails in the past...

I'm trying to add 1.15.2 to the projects.csv file but the highest version I see for Client GWT is 1.16.0.

As I said in the past before, there is documentation for 1.15.1 but not build for 1.15.2.

Can someone look at this?
I asked Oliver before, but I think he has not find the time at this moment.

Kind regards,
Matthias

Oliver May

DFC Software Engineering