OSGeoLive DVD - Geomajas Java 8 compatibility

OSGeoLive DVD - Geomajas Java 8 compatibility

Matthias Streulens
Hello list,

The OSGeoLive DVD community is asking us if they can install OpenJDK 8 on the DVD for next release.

Is Geomajas compatible with Java 8 ?

I said whe should have an answer next Tuesday May 17th 2016.

I'm not so active anymore for Geomajas. Who can pick the Geomajas DVD releases up for me? Or I can do further?

Kind regards,
Matthias

Fwd: OSGeoLive DVD - Geomajas Java 8 compatibility

Matthias Streulens
Remembering...